Sunday, September 12, 2010

HAIL BRUDERS!!!

    Welcome to the Bruderhood. It is my intention to use this place to document our perverted existence in service to our Dark Lord and Master!

     I want to show you all the Shit that makes my Cock hard! For it is my throbbing, slop-basted pole that tells me I am doing His work! HAIL!

     I will log every Demonic Shit-covered, Amped-up Pig session that I encounter! I will provide pics of our Sloppy Satanic Services! These pics will show you all what to aspire to! From the Sacred Altar to the Beast to the chunks of fresh Shit and Chem Piss drooling from our Perverted Pig Bruder gobs!

     My Coven of Bruders are a pack of Twisted Fuck Gods! We implement a perverted brand of justice, recruiting, possessing and converting men and boys. We guide them to the Dark side where they can be of use to Him. And in the process, we wallow in our sacred Filth, sucking Shit and Piss and Cum from a Demonic Brothers' stiff Satanic Cocks!

     This Blog will also act as a tool for connecting with fellow Cock Hounds out there. You know who you are. If you subscribe to the level and variety of Perversion that we do, then we should definitely know each other. I welcome your input.

     That is all for now. I have more of His work to do!

-Caleb
                           
                                 HAIL COCK, HAIL SHIT, HAIL METH, HAIL SATAN!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAIL ALMIGHTY SATAN! HAIL COCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Do I JOIN You . I am a total bottom that is currently NEG but feel the call to be Pozed by Satans Seed and join His brotherhood t_alderman@hotmail.com is my email PLEASE tell me how to make this happen

    ReplyDelete